From: netbat66
Sent: Tuesday, May 28, 2019 7:39 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] wlm contact list

what version of wlm are you useing. i think some of the shortcut keys were
changed.
shift control c does open the contact dialog to add new contacts
control 3 opens the contact list so you can choose a contact and control 1 will
close the contacts list. this is for my desktop keyboard and wlm 2012, the one
with ribbons.