Re: wlm contact list

Marie

ctrl still brings up my contacts. Try Mike’s suggestion to make sure all your WLM windows ar maximized. It does make a big difference. And if none of these things help, if you have the .exe file for WLM you can try a repair.

From: Lenny McHugh
Sent: Tuesday, May 28, 2019 4:21 PM
To: JFW List
Subject: [jaws-users] wlm contact list

Is there an alternate way to access the wlm contacts? In the past I believe that I used control plus 3. Now control 3  brings up windows  applications and settings, Microsoft management console.
This is on a win 7 32 bit machine using the latest jaws 2019.
I need to access a contact’s phone number.
TIA.

---

Please visit my web page

https://www.LennyMcHugh.com