From: jaws-users-list@groups.io [mailto:jaws-users-list@groups.io] On Behalf
Of Teri McElroy
Sent: May 27, 2019 6:27 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: [jaws-users] Inserting headers in Office 365

Hi

I'm running Jaws 18 latest build with Office 365.

I need to insert a header that will go at the top of each page in several
documents. Can anyone suggest an easier way to do this? I go to insert,
headers and footers and select edit header.

When I paste in the text I want, I can't close the edit field.

If I tab to try and locate a close button, a tab is inserted in the header
text.

I've tried using the jaws cursor but can't find anything to tell me where a
close button is.

Can anyone help?

Thanks all.

Teri