Sent: Sunday, May 26, 2019 6:55 PM
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] 2019 and WLM

Also, since you bring up WLM.
If I write a letter from me my tag line automatically goes out with the letter like it should.
But if I fw or ctrl r a letter, I have to type it out by hand.
I’d deeply appreciate some thoughts on why if I write a letter to anyone the tag line goes out, but if I fw or ctrl r to sender I need to write it out by hand?
Many thanks.
Ron U.S. ham Radio Station KR3DOG-PA-WCECTM
Pennsylvania West County Emergency Com-Tree Manager.