Setting Home Page In Firefox 67

Gerald Levy

Well, now that I solved the problem of getting Adobe Acrobat to work with IE, I discovered that my new Windows 10 computer from Computers for the Blind came with Firefox 67 already installed.?? I want to make Google.com my home page, but I cannot find any option on the Tools-Options menu to accomplish this.?? Previous versions of Firefox had an option on the General tab of the options menu to set the home page, but Firefox 67 seems to have a completely different interface and I cannot find any way to set the home page.?? Any help would be appreciated.?? Thanks.

Gerald