Re: Windows 10

Holger Fiallo <hfiallo@...>

OK. I will do so when I hear from more people saying the same. Like how storage now also has disk defrag in the same place. Since I use windows classic because I like it, w10 works nice for me. Thanks.

From: Mike Capelle
Sent: Friday, May 24, 2019 1:21 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] Windows 10

i do it all the time, n  problem.

From: Holger Fiallo
Sent: Friday, May 24, 2019 12:53 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: [jaws-users] Windows 10

Just install the new windows. It is very fast at lease for now. Works well so far. Question when I went to clear more space when I went to setting, I was giving a choice to also clear previous windows version. I did not check on it because I was not sure. Anyone has done it? JAWS works nice with the new w10. Using current jaws 2019. WML also works fast. I am happy with it so far.

Holger Fiallo