From: Larry Volk
Sent: Friday, May 24, 2019 10:20 AM
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] outlook email

The way I sort my e-mail list is:

Insert+V then down arrow

right arrow to ‘view settings’ press space bar

Arrow down to sort and press space bar

Here is a list of sort fields, I selected ‘received’ which is the date received field

Right Arrow , here you can set ascending or descending order, I like descending because I like the latest message on top when I come into outlook

Arrow over to ‘ok’ press the enter key

Then arrow down to the ok and press the enter.

Hope this helps you.

Larry