Re: usb head phones

Glenn / Lenny

You can do that without USB.
Glenn

Sent: Thursday, May 23, 2019 8:19 PM
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] usb head phones

Glen I only want to use them with my desk top computer. I wanted to direct jaws to this head phone in the soundcard menu.

Sent: Thursday, May 23, 2019 9:02 PM

Lenny,
I think USB is not what you would want.
You just need some headphones, like what was mentioned earlier, like a pair of bone conduction headphones.
I have a pair of Afterschox that I use when walking and I can still hear traffic.
Glenn