From: Dave...
Sent: Wednesday, May 22, 2019 11:44 AM
Subject: [jaws-users] Win PE for Disk Repairs

Okay, I'll bite. I have a serious hard drive issue that may involve either the master boot record or the file allocation table. What is this WinPE thing? Never heard of it. Would this work with a Windows 7 Op Sys?\

Dave

Sent: Wednesday, May 22, 2019 08:33
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] J2018 Build Update 1811.30 + What's New

Hi Mike,
Talking about being caught off-guard:
I've been rebuilding my system since an HD crash of a couple days back.  Thank goodness for talking WinPE for fixing system issues, I was able to rebuild a partition table that had been corrupt on a prior installation of Windows 7 using WinPe.
But in setting up my eMail program and cleaning my inbox, I saw your message on Jaws 2018, which happened to be the first message I came to since last evening, and I thought, Damn! now what, is my eMail program redownloading old messages?
and after reading a follow-up to your message, I realized that FS must have gone back to work on 2018.
I've never known them to tend to an old version once they went on to a new major build.
Glenn