Re: J2018 Build Update 1811.30 + What's New

Glenn / Lenny

Hi Mike,
Talking about being caught off-guard:
I've been rebuilding my system since an HD crash of a couple days back.  Thank goodness for talking WinPE for fixing system issues, I was able to rebuild a partition table that had been corrupt on a prior installation of Windows 7 using WinPe.
But in setting up my eMail program and cleaning my inbox, I saw your message on Jaws 2018, which happened to be the first message I came to since last evening, and I thought, Damn! now what, is my eMail program redownloading old messages?
and after reading a follow-up to your message, I realized that FS must have gone back to work on 2018.
I've never known them to tend to an old version once they went on to a new major build.
Glenn

Sent: Wednesday, May 22, 2019 7:48 AM
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] J2018 Build Update 1811.30 + What's New

Good Morning Adrian,

This is Jaws2018, the single download for both 32 & 64 bit operating systems started with Jaws2019.  I know what you mean, it caught me off guard when I first read this as well.  Like what happened?!  LOL 

Take care.  Mike.  Sent from my iBarstool.  Go dodgers!
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, May 22, 2019 5:42 AM
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] J2018 Build Update 1811.30 + What's New

the two versions, 64- and 32-bit, are back to being separate downloads?

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Mike B
Sent: Wednesday, May 22, 2019 1:20 AM
To: Jaws-Users-List <jaws-users-list@groups.io>
Subject: [jaws-users] J2018 Build Update 1811.30 + What's New

Howdy All,

Here's the latest release of J2018 + what's new with this release.

Version 2018.1811.30 ILM

32 Bit:

64 Bit:

What's new in this release:

The following is a list of improvements made in JAWS 2018 between the November 2018 update and the May 2019 update.
•Fixed a long standing issue where updating JAWS or Fusion would overwrite your desktop icon from the prior same version, including the shortcut keystroke you may have assigned to launch the software.
•Resolved an issue with performing a search on Amazon.com using the Chrome Browser when running JAWS or Fusion 2018.
•Resolved a reported issue where multi region title reading was failing.

Take care.  Mike.  Sent from my iBarstool.  Go dodgers!

Join jaws-users-list@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.