Re: first impressions of windows 10 1903 with jaws

Holger Fiallo <hfiallo@...>

Did you need to reinstall all of the apps you have already? I am not interested in losing all my apps.

Sent: Wednesday, May 22, 2019 6:52 AM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: [jaws-users] first impressions of windows 10 1903 with jaws

WELL IT DID UPDATE, WINDOWS NARRATOR, REBOOTED WAS ABLE TO HEAR THE PROGRESS. LOVE THE NEW INTERFACE, UNPINNED GROUPS FROM THE TILES AREA, UNINSTALLED A WHOLE BUNCH OF APPS. THE ONLY APPS WHICH I COULD NOT UINSTALL, BUT UNPIN, WAS PHOTOS, GAME BAR, GET HELP, MICROSOFT EDGE, ABLE TO UNPIN, NOT UINSTALL, MESSENGER, WAS ABLE TO UINSTALL, THAT, BUT DID NOT SEE MAIL. HAVE TO CHECK AGAIN, BUT JAWS DID COME UP, AND THEN NOW USING STORAGE SPACE, WHICH SEEMS MORE ACCESSIBLE. THEN DISK CLEANUP, IF IT HAS BEEN DEPRICATED OR KEEP USING DISK CLEANUP, OR MAYBE IT WONT’ RUN. AND DOING UPDATES, AND ALSO WENT TO THE MICROSOFT STORE, INSTALLED A BUNCH OF APPS, LIKE UPDATED DOLBY, UINSTALLED SKYPE FOR WINDOWS 10 AND ALSO SKYPE FOR BUSINESS, STICKY NOTES, X BOX, THE ONLY OTHER APP COULD NOT UINSTALL, WAS YOUR PHONE.

MARVIN.

PS: IMPRESSED WITH 1903. OVERALL. NO ISSUES SO FAR, WAS ABLE TO UPDATE THE MICROSOFT STORE.

Sent: Wednesday, 22 May 2019 8:18 PM
To: 'Marvin Hunkin' <startrekcafe@...>
Subject: RE: windows 10 1903

Hi Marvin,

Not sure! I would try the update again. Do you have any USB drives connected to the computer? If so, please remove them before doing this update again.

Thank you.

Brendon Charles Donohue

Subject Matter Expert. Focussing on the Blind and Low-Vision community. Mobile App and website accessibility testing and consulting services. Vispero Certified, providing my services to Businesses and Individuals. Please contact me to discuss your requirements:

+61448994977

brendoncdonohue@...

Sent: Wednesday, 22 May 2019 8:22 PM
To: 'Brendon Charles Donohue' <brendoncdonohue@...>
Subject: windows 10 1903

Hi, it popped up in windows update, then it installed, then got a file error warning and restart. Now stuck at 94 %, taking a long while. Started at 4:34 and now it is 7:50 pm my time in Adelaide. Is the last 6 % always slow.

And got a fast connection 5 or 6 mb per sec download.

Fiber to the home.

Marvin.

Ps: and with my republic.

Image removed by sender. Avast logo

This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
www.avast.com

Avast logo

This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
www.avast.com

Join jaws-users-list@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.