Re: first impressions of windows 10 1903 with jaws

Holger Fiallo <hfiallo@...>

Did you need to reinstall all of the apps you have already? I am not interested in losing all my apps.

From: Marvin Hunkin
Sent: Wednesday, May 22, 2019 6:52 AM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: [jaws-users] first impressions of windows 10 1903 with jaws

WELL IT DID UPDATE, WINDOWS NARRATOR, REBOOTED WAS ABLE TO HEAR THE PROGRESS. LOVE THE NEW INTERFACE, UNPINNED GROUPS FROM THE TILES AREA, UNINSTALLED A WHOLE BUNCH OF APPS. THE ONLY APPS WHICH I COULD NOT UINSTALL, BUT UNPIN, WAS PHOTOS, GAME BAR, GET HELP, MICROSOFT EDGE, ABLE TO UNPIN, NOT UINSTALL, MESSENGER, WAS ABLE TO UINSTALL, THAT, BUT DID NOT SEE MAIL. HAVE TO CHECK AGAIN, BUT JAWS DID COME UP, AND THEN NOW USING STORAGE SPACE, WHICH SEEMS MORE ACCESSIBLE. THEN DISK CLEANUP, IF IT HAS BEEN DEPRICATED OR KEEP USING DISK CLEANUP, OR MAYBE IT WONT’ RUN. AND DOING UPDATES, AND ALSO WENT TO THE MICROSOFT STORE, INSTALLED A BUNCH OF APPS, LIKE UPDATED DOLBY, UINSTALLED SKYPE FOR WINDOWS 10 AND ALSO SKYPE FOR BUSINESS, STICKY NOTES, X BOX, THE ONLY OTHER APP COULD NOT UINSTALL, WAS YOUR PHONE.

MARVIN.