Re: WinAmp Download

Glenn / Lenny

That site makes me nervous, I get a certificate error when trying to download from the .com site.
Glenn

From: JM Casey
Sent: Tuesday, May 21, 2019 5:42 PM
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] WinAmp Download

Hi.

I don’t get anything from winamp.org either. But winamp.com still seems to be the official winamp web presence.

You can get version 5.8 beta there. There are lots of sites that contain v5.666, which is still what I’m using on my Windows 10 machine.

If you like, I can pass you a sendspace link for either of those – not much trouble to upload.