From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Glenn / Lenny
Sent: Monday, May 20, 2019 11:57 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] Windows Live Mail Calendar

Hi Ron,

So far, I discovered that day view is good, and it doesn't seem to work right until you create an event.

So I made a test message.

under file and new.

Then you can right arrow through the future days.

control + shift + X puts you in the calendar.

control + shift + J moves you back to your eMail.

I see that I can add contacts to the message, so I wonder if the calendar syncs with the other person's calendar.

I'm new with this calendar, I had to use the outlook one at work.

So far, I'm really liking this, the only thing that bugs me about it is it bounces me out of the inbox and I have to tab back into it.

Glenn

Sent: Monday, May 20, 2019 10:42 PM

Glen, from Ron Kolesar.

Ham Radio station KR3DOG.

Can you share some tips and tricks on using the calendar please?

I too am a WLM user.

I love the feature of message rules so that not all of your mail is inside your in box.

Also, I love the fact that you also can have sub mailboxes as well.

You can not do this with the ms mail app.

I’ve had that MS mail app installed twice, both by ms disability center and the first time I had the roll the clock back and the second time I had them uninstall the app.

Don’t even get me started with out look as well.

I’ve tried it and hate it.

Why in their right mind did they drop tech support for WLM in march of 2016 I’ll never ever know.

If you’d like to know or if anyone would like to know how to do message rules and are using WLM, please let me know and I’ll do my best to walk you through it.

It’s even easier now with windows ten then it was with jaws and windows seven.

With that

as we ham radio operators would say

in the good old days of Morse Code shorthand 73’s AKA Best Regards or best whishes, from Ron station KR3DOG-PA-WCECTM

Pennsylvania West County Emergency Com-Tree Manager.