Re: VERIZON, JAWS AND A REAL PROBLEM

JM Casey

I don’t know much about the blind experience specifically, but some of my US sighted friends have gone on records many times stating what a horrible company Verizon is.

Anyway, I would definitely try to speak to someone in a higher-up position at AOL, in this case. God, I had no idea they were even still around. Lol

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Victor Gouveia
Sent: May 19, 2019 3:51 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] VERIZON, JAWS AND A REAL PROBLEM

Wouldn’t this be better received on Verizon’s website, Facebook, Twitter, or any other medium but this one?

I mean, what exactly were you hoping to get with this post John?

Your post does not mention asking for help, or a work around.

In any case, have you spoken to AOL, or Verizon about their lack of experience with blind people, which I find hard to believe since every blind person I know who lives in the states are mostly with Verizon, but aside from that, a great many services have moved their e-mail services to third party hosts.

The internet company I’m with in Canada, Rogers Media and A T & T use Yahoo Servers, some use Microsoft servers, etc., but we’ve all had to make due.

Out of curiosity, which browser did you use on the site, or rather, which browsers did you try accessing the site with?

Victor