Weather Site

Rebecca Lineberger

A friend emailed me this morning and said she is getting an error message for the Weather Underground mobile site.  Just from curiosity, I googled my zip and weather underground to test the accessibility of the regular site.  If I press 1 for heading 1, I am just a line or two above my current temp.  If you’re patient enough, you can just arrow down and get all kinds of information.  Pressing x for checkbox, then arrowing down will take you to the forecast.  The sunrise and sunset information is there for anyone looking for that.

Of course, you can always tell JAWS to find what you’re looking for.  Or you can add a placemarker.

Here is NYC, just as an example:

https://www.wunderground.com/weather/us/ny/new-york

A mind is like a parachute.  It doesn't work if it isn't open.