De : jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> De la part de Mike B
Envoyé : samedi 18 mai 2019 15:33
À : jaws-users-list@groups.io
Objet : Re: [jaws-users] latest CCleaner

Hi John,

It does very basic cleaning by default, but you can make settings changes to tell the program to do more.  The new programs aren't very easy to navigate and you neeed to do various cursor / keyboard gymnastics to navigate the program to change the settings.  It seems like the newer this program gets the worse it gets to navigate with Jaws or that other 4 letter screenreader.

Sent: Saturday, May 18, 2019 5:59 AM

Subject: Re: [jaws-users] latest CCleaner

Having not used this program before,maybe this is anobvious question.
But, how does it know which files need to be deleted and how does it
avoid delting files that are necessary to the registry?
thanks!
John

JAWS Certified, 2014.