Re: converting MP3

Orlando Enrique Fiol

Hi there.

Is it the Youtube to MP3 Converter from Media Human. I've tried it
and it's not at all accessible with JAWS. In fact I've not even
able to find any menus.
The only solution is to edit MediaHuman's registry keys. All the necessary values are easy to figure out. For anyone who has installed the program, I can email you a .re file with all my settings. All you have to do is open the file and the settings will automatically get imported. I have mine set to minimize to the system tray, too convert links copied to the clipboard automatically, to convert at the highest bit rate (320k)

and to name files with artist and title.
Orlando Enrique Fiol
Ph.D. in Music Theory
University of Pennsylvania
Professional Pianist/Keyboardist, Percussionist, Arranger, Performer and Pedagogue
Home: (980) 585-1516
Mobile: (267) 971-7090
Email: ofiol@...