outlook 2010

Larry Volk

Since the latest Jaws 2019 update I’ve been having problems with JAWS settings in my outlook. In the ‘what’s new’ it indicates that older versions of Outlook—(2010),  should be using the configuration file ‘outlook classic’. But this isn’t happening the old office 2010 files are still being loaded. I think I should remove the old config file so that the outlook classic loads instead. But I can’t find where to delete the old files, I can’t find them under ENU. Anybody has an idea how I can do this?