From: jaws-users-list@groups.io [mailto:jaws-users-list@groups.io] On Behalf Of Matthew Chao via Groups.Io
Sent: Thursday, May 16, 2019 4:47 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: [jaws-users] Possible Bug: Anyone Else Have this Problem?

Hi, Folks. Since updating to the most current version of JAWS 2019,
I've encountered the following:

1. I'm using a Dell T1700 Precision Workstation with 8GB RAM and
running Windows 10 Professional.

2. I leave my system running, 24/7 and have the screen lock after about
30 minutes.

3. When I go to bed and come back to the system in the morning, JAWS is
very sluggish, and I can't seem to unlock the screen. I have to turn
off the system and restart it.

Has anyone else encountered this problem, and if so, what did you do
about it? Thanks in advance.--Matthew Chao