Possible Bug: Anyone Else Have this Problem?

Matthew Chao

Hi, Folks. Since updating to the most current version of JAWS 2019, I've encountered the following:

1. I'm using a Dell T1700 Precision Workstation with 8GB RAM and running Windows 10 Professional.

2. I leave my system running, 24/7 and have the screen lock after about 30 minutes.

3. When I go to bed and come back to the system in the morning, JAWS is very sluggish, and I can't seem to unlock the screen. I have to turn off the system and restart it.

Has anyone else encountered this problem, and if so, what did you do about it? Thanks in advance.--Matthew Chao