weird problem with Outlook 2019 and JAWS

JOHN RIEHL

Hi. I’m having a weird problem with Outlook 2019 and JAWS. When I go into an e-mail message and go to Insert (to insert a file, then tab over to attach file and press enter, I’m presented with a list of recent documents, as opposed to the expected behavior, which is being placed in the My documents directory. The Browse inside my computer, which does give this behavior, is at the bottom of a list of documents. This is highly annoying.

Also, when I’m in the list of documents, Jaws keeps saying “document grid”, which don’t remember hearing previously. What’s going on and how can I fix these annoying behaviors?