Re: ADMIN: Re: [jaws-users] Using A Scanner

michaeel's mail

Hi Richard only on 1 laptop i am having trouble with thundervird.

I recieve emails okay but when i go to reply or just send an email.

I get this message saying thunderbird had failed to send the mail.

I get an okay button.

So i get frustarated and keep pressing the space bar and it must send it after a while.

I must see whats going on in TB soory.

Cheers Michael.

On 16/05/2019 8:36 pm, Rick Justice wrote:
Hi Michael,
Please check your e-mail settings, you are sending multiple copies of your
message.

Thank you,

Richard Q. Justice-list moderator
jaws-users-list@groups.io