Re: Audacity, Latest Version Now Works With JAWS

chris judge

Hi. I might have something on my computer at home. I’ll check this evening. If I can find it I’ll send you a drop box link to download it.

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Mike Ulrich
Sent: May 16, 2019 5:58 AM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] Audacity, Latest Version Now Works With JAWS

Hi Mike,

I’ve always wondered about Audacity. Would you know if there’s a good blind tutorial out there; on how to use Audacity with JAWS? I did download the latest version of Audacity and ran through some of the menus, to get a feel for it, but I didn’t understand most of it.

So I’d appreciate it if someone could direct me to a good source for learning how to use this program, with JAWS.

BTW: I’m running W7, J 18 and I think, IE11.

Michael D. Ulrich

Just an ordinary average blind guy!

Blind Home Distiller Extraordinaire!