From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> on behalf of Victor Gouveia <victor.gouveia@...>
Sent: Wednesday, May 15, 2019 8:06:48 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] File counting with JAWS

The insert+page down command should work every time in file explorer.

It should state the number of items in the window, and how many items are selected.

The only time the read status bar does not work is in Windows Live Mail, where it only reads a line in the message currently viewed in the preview pane, but for file explorer, the insert+page down command works flawlessly.

Is it possible you do not have the status bar turned on?

Victor