From: Glenn / Lenny
Sent: Wednesday, May 15, 2019 10:31 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] Using A Scanner

James, that sounds helpful.
I think you forgot the link though.
Thanks
----- Original Message -----
From: James Bentley
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Sent: Wednesday, May 15, 2019 10:26 PM

Hi,

Around 4 or 5 years ago, Freedom Scientific tried to sell me some kind of a camera for scanning because my Cannon scanner wouldn’t work with my newly upgraded Windows 10.  I think the link below will allow you to find and download drivers and software for most of the older Cannon scanners.  Including for Windows 10.  Both architectures.

Note, My scanner model is:

CanoScan LiDE 220

Hope this helps,

James B