From: Glenn / Lenny
Sent: Wednesday, May 15, 2019 11:16 AM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: [jaws-users] Using A Scanner

Hi,

Using Windows 7 64 and latest Jaws.

I have Open Book installed, but it is not recognizing my Canon Scanner.

It is an N650U.

I tried to find drivers at Canon.com, but they said that there are no drivers for my OS, that they are not needed.

I looked in control panel scanners and cameras, and it shows up there.

So I'm wondering, Does the latest Jaws have the ability to utilize a scanner to do OCR?

I know I could probably use another program to take a photo and use the Jaws cursor on that, but I would prefer to avoid that extra part.

Otherwise, does anyone know how I can get the OB to find my scanner?

Thanks.

Glenn

Sent From My Tabletop
N0YJV   shade tree computer guy