From: Mike B
Sent: Wednesday, May 15, 2019 9:53 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] activating a "clickable" link

Hi Victor,

If you want , clickable, not to be spoken at all, when you're on the, OnClick attribute, tab 1 time into a list of radio buttons, arrow down to, Ignore, and follow the necessary Apply & Okay buttons to save the change and close.

Take care.  Mike.  Sennt from my iBarstool.  Go Dodgers!
From: Carlos via BlindTech

In

"Settings Center"

under the

"Web / HTML / PDFs"

category, there is a subcategory labeled

"Miscellaneous"

Under

"Miscellaneous"

there is a setting labeled

"Indicate Element Attribute"

Unchecking this setting will stop Jaws from saying

"Clickable"

Although I would not recommend this since there are times when you will miss

out on elements of webpages that may be useful and are clickable.

Carlos

Take care.  Mike.  Sennt from my iBarstool.  Go Dodgers!
I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please
everybody.