Sent: Wednesday, May 15, 2019 4:27 PM
Subject: [jaws-users] auto ducking issue

List, I am running latest windows 10, IE 11  and Jaws 2019.

I have two almost identical Toshiba lap tops running intel Core 5 processor and 8 megs of ram.

My newer computer, has stopped “ducking” other audio, despite pressing the insert key plus spacebar and the letter D as in duck. And hearing jaws say duck other audio. The other laptop is doing duck other audio just fine.

Is there some other setting I am missing?

John