Re: outlook 16 question

david

Hello;

well, if you enter on a message, and you perform a shift+tab, you should find the subjectline.

note, you want to make sure that the screen is maximized.

you can use the keystroke, windows-key+up-arrow key, this will maximize the screen.

also, while inside a message, if you press alt-key+#5, you should hear the subjectline  

if you use the alt key with #1 through #6, you should get some information back. way easier than tabbing or shift+tabbing.

hope this helps.

The impossible is the untried,  Never under estimate the power of a dream.

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Dennis L
Sent: Wednesday, May 15, 2019 2:47 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] outlook 16 question

I had expected to hear subject etc.  I am aware of the hot keys to get this information I thought maybe I had a view changed or something that I didn’t remember.  Thanks for the help.

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of david
Sent: Wednesday, May 15, 2019 7:21 AM
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] outlook 16 question

Hello;

well, first of all, you need to establish, why your shift+tabbing in a message, what information are you looking for.

as you've found out, things have changed in the office outlook.

you will not be able to remove, or rid of any of the verbiage your hearing.

so, you'll need to find another way to seek the information your tabbing for.

The impossible is the untried,  Never under estimate the power of a dream.

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Dennis L
Sent: Wednesday, May 15, 2019 12:53 AM
Subject: [jaws-users] outlook 16 question

Hi, When shift tabbing through a message I receive  I bet info bar and other Crap   I don’t remember this from before how do I get rid of it?

Join jaws-users-list@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.