Re: File counting with JAWS

Glenn / Lenny

I don't know what your original answer,  was, but if you press alt + enter on the folder before you open it, you will get the properties of the folder, which should tell you the total size and number of files.

From: Chris
Sent: Wednesday, May 15, 2019 5:56 AM
Subject: [jaws-users] File counting with JAWS

Hello All,

I am sorry, to ask for help with file counting with JAWS, as I have asked before, and cannot find the response I got before.

This is a recurring problem, but not all the time. I have a number of files either in a folder, or on a different drive. But the count will only go up to 33 even if there is over 100. What are the steps to get a full count?

I hope this makes some sort of sense to someone.

Regards

Chris