Re: Need check register for Windows 10 computer

Greg Washington

Unfortunately been there and done that with same results as yours.

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io [mailto:jaws-users-list@groups.io] On Behalf Of Ron Kolesar
Sent: Saturday, July 21, 2018 1:12 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] Need check register for Windows 10 computer

Both my younger brother who purchased Quicken 2018 and I have been calling and calling quicken.

Because for some odd reason since around 2015, the fields are not labeled and it isn’t screen reader friendly.

It’s like you have blank squares and they have no nametags so you don’t know what the fields are or out to fill out anything.

We’ve asked until we’re blue in the face.

If you get anywhere with them?

Please let me know so that I can pass the info off to my younger brother as well please?

I can ship you quickens contact info if you would like?

Ron U.S. ham Radio Station, KR3DOG-PA-WCECTM

Which Stands for

Pennsylvania West County Emergency Com-Tree Manager.