Re: File counting with JAWS

david

Hi, the only way I've found to get an accurate file count is,

1, navigate to documents press enter,

you will hear not selected and then an untrue number,

2, press, alt+v=view,

3, l=list,

now press enter or the spacebar.

it, will stay true as long as the window stays open.

for some unknown reason the list feature doesn't stay checked.