Re: Audacity, Latest Version Now Works With JAWS
Hi Glenn,toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
If you're wanting to record the audio that is being sent to your speakers of headphones, for example from a web page, then one way to do this in Audacity is to use the following settings:
1. Open the preferences dialog, select the Devices category.
2. Set the Interface host to Windows WASAPI.
3. Playback device will probably be set to your speakers, and won't need to be changed.
4. Set the recording device to your speakers - the word loopback in parenthesis will be appended to the name of this option.
5. Set Recording channels to 2 (stereo).
6. Press the OK button of the preferences dialog.
You should now be able to make a recording of the audio sent to your speakers.
Any problems, just post back,
On Tue, May 14, 2019 at 08:04 PM, Glenn / Lenny wrote: