Re: jaws 2019 not reading auto complete list as I type in outlook 2016

Cristóbal <cristobalmuli@...>

I tried this as well and indeed, it fixed the autocomplete bug for me, but at the cost of the subject field in the Outlook calendar not being spoken by Jaws. This for me was a non starter. Thus I had to remove that config file they sent me.

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of JOHN RIEHL via Groups.Io
Sent: Tuesday, May 14, 2019 2:14 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] jaws 2019 not reading auto complete list as I type in outlook 2016

Hi. I ultimately called JAWS support. They installed a file whose name I forget in my JAWS settings folder. At first it didn’t fix the problem but now it works properly. Go figure.

I recommend calling support and having them remote into your machine.

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Dennis L
Sent: Tuesday, May 14, 2019 5:03 PM
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] jaws 2019 not reading auto complete list as I type in outlook 2016

Are there suggestions that I can try to fix the it.

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Cristóbal
Sent: Tuesday, May 14, 2019 4:56 PM

Welcome to the club. This has been an ongoing bug for some of us Jaws users going back to the 2019 beta. For a lot of folks, it’s been fixed, but alas, not all.

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Dennis L
Sent: Tuesday, May 14, 2019 1:54 PM
Subject: [jaws-users] jaws 2019 not reading auto complete list as I type in outlook 2016

Hi, not sure what to do hear.  I’m running version

Microsoft Outlook 16.0.11601.20178

Join jaws-users-list@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.