Sent: Tuesday, May 14, 2019 3:29 PM
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] JAWS Is Crashing My Excel

When I first moved to JAWS 2018 from Window Eyes, I was having issues with Excel 2016 crashing when I had large files with pivot tables and/or  filters turned on.  AS I recall, JAWS would go silent and then I may or may not be able to open the continue working with the file without closing it.  I have not noticed this issue since upgrading to JAWS 2019 and do thing there was something about stability improvements for Excel or office overall in a later update to JAWS.