From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Glenn / Lenny
Sent: Tuesday, May 14, 2019 11:01 AM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] Jaws Distorted Speech Problem Has Returned

Memory should not be the problem for most things.

I have a laptop with only two gig of RAM and it runs well.

I think that the more programs we install, whether they are running or not, slow down a computer.

As soon as I get all my data backed up, I plan on reinstalling Windows 7 on this computer.

Although that may not be the cause of this issue, it may exacerbate the problem.

Sent: Tuesday, May 14, 2019 6:45 AM

Your system is a little lite on memory, but I wouldn’t say for sure that is the reason for the problem. I had this issue a long time ago and if memory serves it had something to do with sound card drivers.