Re: Jaws Distorted Speech Problem Has Returned

Glenn / Lenny

Mine happened last night, but I had been searching my inbox for a specific message I'm trying to find, so I had searched through years of folders, multiple times, changing the search criteria, and that eats up a lot of resources.

Sent: Tuesday, May 14, 2019 5:43 AM
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] Jaws Distorted Speech Problem Has Returned

Hi Rick i have usually only IE and thunderbird open and 4 gig of ram.

cheers Michael.

On 13/5/19 9:11 pm, Rick Justice wrote:
Hi Michael,
When this problem occurs, how many programs or windows do you have open?
Also, how much ram is installed on your system?

HTH,
Rick Justice

"Tomorrow's another day, another way!"
"and if tomorrow never comes, problem solved!"