Re: WLM Curiousity

david

why would you want to use windows live mail with windows 10 when there's already a built in e-mail client in windows10.  also, there's no support for those who use windows live mail. the Microsoft accessibility desk won't help you.

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Casey
Sent: Tuesday, May 14, 2019 10:05 AM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] WLM Curiousity

hi how well does the windows live mail that you are using work for you with dinwos 10?

Could you send me the link to down load the version that you are using?

On 5/14/2019 7:03 AM, jyandt.martin@... wrote:

Good Morning all.

Using WLM (the current version) and JAWS 2018 and Windows 10, I was curious as to where my deleted contacts go to. Is it into the recycle bin, or the deleted items folder. Thanks.

Jerry D. Martin
BRAILLE BLAZERS OF TEXAS
730 MANOR ST.
HOUSTON, TEXAS 77015