Re: Jaws losing focus

Dennis L

What version of word? Is it office 365 2019 2016 2013 or other version?

-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-users-list@groups.io [mailto:jaws-users-list@groups.io] On Behalf
Of Fanus
Sent: Monday, May 13, 2019 12:30 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: [jaws-users] Jaws losing focus

Hello list
I run Windows 10 64 bit and jaws 2019 and my PC has an I5 processor. I find
that if I have two programs running, say for instance MS Outlook and MSWord,
and When I then open a third program like Google Chrome, Jaws does not see
the info on the screen. When I use the arrow keys it just says "blank,
blank, ...". I even increased my PC memory to 8 GB in the hope it would
solve the problem but it did not. When I unload jaws and load it again, the
problem is solved but it is frustrating to have to do this every time, so I
hope someone has a solution.
Regards
Fanus