From: jaws-users-list@groups.io [mailto:jaws-users-list@groups.io] On Behalf Of Mike B
Sent: May 12, 2019 1:29 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] Turning off automatic frame update

Hi Larry,

With Chrome running open the Chrome settings Center and navigate to,Web / HTML / PDFs closed, right arrow to open, down arrow to, Heading and Frames closed, right arrow to open, and in here are a couple of Fram settings you can change to see if it'll help.  If you make any changes tab to, Okay, press enter to save and close.