From: Glenn / Lenny
Sent: Sunday, May 12, 2019 12:47 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: [jaws-users] Daisy Book Assistance

Hi,
I just downloaded a book from archive.org, and it came in two formats, DAISY and abbyy.GZ.
I used 7Zip on both of them.
I could put the DAISY in a special player that we can use, but I would prefer to read it on the computer.
The GZ file extracted to an XML file, and it seems to lock up whatever I open it with.
Didn't Jaws used to come with some software for DAISY books?
Thanks for any assistance.
Glenn

Sent From My Tabletop
N0YJV   shade tree computer guy