From: jaws-users-list@groups.io [mailto:jaws-users-list@groups.io] On Behalf Of Glenn / Lenny
Sent: May 12, 2019 12:47 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: [jaws-users] Daisy Book Assistance

Hi,

I just downloaded a book from archive.org, and it came in two formats, DAISY and abbyy.GZ.

I used 7Zip on both of them.

I could put the DAISY in a special player that we can use, but I would prefer to read it on the computer.

The GZ file extracted to an XML file, and it seems to lock up whatever I open it with.

Didn't Jaws used to come with some software for DAISY books?

Thanks for any assistance.

Glenn

Sent From My Tabletop
N0YJV   shade tree computer guy