Re: How to activate Chrome's new reader mode?

Holger Fiallo <hfiallo@...>

I am playing with it. It tends to freez and does not work well. It is fast so far is OK but nothing to write home about it.

From: Holger Fiallo
Sent: Sunday, May 12, 2019 12:50 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] How to activate Chrome's new reader mode?

I got it. FYI. It is for developers

From: Dennis L
Sent: Sunday, May 12, 2019 12:33 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io

From Mike b.

Click on the link below and press the letter, B, 1 time to navigate to the first button which is the download button

https://www.google.com/chrome/canary/

From: David Moore

It is called, just read!
Just press the Alt to open the virticle menu, go to more sub menu, and go to extensions.
You can go to the store on that page, and just type in Just Read, and that extension will come right up.
Just have that install to Chrome, go back to the extensions page, and make sure that is activated in your list of extensions that you have on Chrome!
It does indeed work great with CTRL+Shift+L!
I hope that helps.
Please ask again, if that doesn’t work!
David Moore