Re: Moving WLM Contacts to Outlook 2016 Solved

Marie <magpie.mn@...>

I am sorry I did not think to tell you that the CSV file type was the one to use.

From: Tom Fairhurst
Sent: Sunday, May 12, 2019 6:37 AM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: [jaws-users] Moving WLM Contacts to Outlook 2016 Solved

It is quite correct to press+Control+Shift+End to select all fields when exporting from WLM in CSV format. One would then assume that the file is ripe for importing into Outlook 2016. This is not correct. You need to Press Alt+f and then A or arrow down to Save As and press Enter. You will see many file types for saving your document. You must choose CSV (comma Delimited) and save the file. There are several CSV choices, but this one worked for me. My contacts came over well.