From: Holly
Sent: Thursday, May 9, 2019 14:15
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] Asking a edge question.

Hi Ron:

Just to let you know, there is a work around for getting to the edit box to
type in the recipient field on the 'send' page in PayPal, using internet
explorer.

When you come to the combo box of people you have sent money to before, just
arrow down to the 'next' button. It will say 'not available', or something
like that. Then, just shift tab and you will land right in an edit box to
type in a new recipient's name or email or phone.

In the good old days of Morse code Shorthand, 73's AKA Best Regards and or Best Whishes,
From Ron U.S. Ham Radio Station KR3DOG-PA-WCECTM
Pennsylvania West County Emergency Com-Tree Manager