Leo, AKA Literophilus

"The true purpose of art was not to create beautiful objects, he discovered.
It was a method of understanding, a way of penetrating the world and finding one’s place in it.}   Paul Auster.

El 10/05/2019 a las 7:41, Mike B escribió:

Hi Lev,

The sound problem you're talking about is in Windows 10 and how it removes the factory soundcard driver for some soundcards and replaces it with a generic driver when doing an operating system update.  This problem is supposed to be corrected in a cumulative update or major update for Windows 10 if it hasn't been already fixed.

From: Lev
Sent: Friday, May 10, 2019 6:04 AM
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] Serious problems with jaws 2019.1904 and win 10?

Actually, I forgot mentioning that, but some folks pointed out problems with the audio as well although I can’t tell for sure that is exactly the same problem because they didn’t go on details.

On the other hand, I don’t have a solution to your problem.

Visit my blog:
https://blindbirdchronicles.wordpress.com

Do me a favor and inspire me...
Literophilus
El 10/05/2019 a las 6:52, Robert Byers escribió:

I am having a problem where I can be working away, or if I leave the computer for a while.

My volume drops to a level I can hardly hear.  The only way to fix this, is to unload jaws and restart the program.

Changing the volume in Volume control makes no difference.

Any clues? please.

Rob.

---
https://www.avg.com