Re: Serious problems with jaws 2019.1904 and win 10?

Larry Volk

I have experienced problems with sluggishness while editing audio tracks lately.

-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-users-list@groups.io [mailto:jaws-users-list@groups.io] On Behalf Of John Gassman
Sent: May 10, 2019 7:18 AM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] Serious problems with jaws 2019.1904 and win 10?

I haven't had any of those problems.
Whatever is happening, its not a JAWS problem, if
it were we'd all be having it.
John
At 05:44 AM 5/10/2019, you wrote:

Hello,

There are some folks on another mailing list
saying that they’ve been experiencing serious
troubles with jaws 2019.1904 and windows
10. They say the problems started after the
last couple of windows updates, particularly the update released on may 3.

Among the problems, they remark jaws not reading
clipboard history, jaws not reading properlyÂ
 windows 10 settings, and sluggishness of the
screen reader, specially when typing.

As far as I recall, I don’t remember no one
here reporting those problems, but I could be
wrong. However, I use jaws 2019.1904, and I
installed those same windows updates but
everything went smooth sailing for me after that.

Does anyone here know something about it?

Visit my blog:
<https://blindbirdchronicles.wordpress.com>https://blindbirdchronicles.wordpress.com

Do me a favor and inspire me...
Literophilus