Re: Serious problems with jaws 2019.1904 and win 10?

chris judge

Ihaven'teither.

-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of John Gassman
Sent: May 10, 2019 10:18 AM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] Serious problems with jaws 2019.1904 and win 10?

I haven't had any of those problems.
Whatever is happening, its not a JAWS problem, if it were we'd all be having it.
John
At 05:44 AM 5/10/2019, you wrote:

Hello,

There are some folks on another mailing list saying that they’ve been
experiencing serious troubles with jaws 2019.1904 and windows 10.Â
They say the problems started after the last couple of windows updates,
particularly the update released on may 3.

Among the problems, they remark jaws not reading clipboard history,
jaws not reading properly  windows 10 settings, and sluggishness of
the screen reader, specially when typing.

As far as I recall, I don’t remember no one here reporting those
problems, but I could be wrong. However, I use jaws 2019.1904, and I
installed those same windows updates but everything went smooth sailing
for me after that.

Does anyone here know something about it?

Visit my blog:
<https://blindbirdchronicles.wordpress.com>https://blindbirdchronicles.
wordpress.com

Do me a favor and inspire me...