From: jaws-users-list@groups.io [mailto:jaws-users-list@groups.io] On Behalf
Of Steve
Sent: May 9, 2019 12:16 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] Asking a edge question.

I don't know why you've had that issue, but it definitely is not universal.

I just got done, two days ago, logging into my Paypal account; then sent a
payment to a friend; and logged back out using IE11 on my Windows 10
computer with Jaws.
For most things, I use Jaws 16.0.4468 because that is the last version to
work with Outlook Express.

I occasionally use the newest version of Jaws, but generally don't need to.

I would use it more, but for some reason, when I do, it breaks Jaws16
ability to work with Outlook Express without doing a repair of the older
Jaws installation.

I'm speculating here, but that might be due to the fact that when I updated
this PC to Windows 10, I installed 19 first before installing 16.

Steve
Lansing, MI