From: "Casey" <cwollner@...>
To: <jaws-users-list@groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, May 09, 2019 7:47 AM
Subject: [jaws-users] the ATI display adaptor message

Hi okay I got rid of some unwanted things on my system.

And saw my machine was on selected start up.

o I changed it to regular start up.

Now when the it has started I get the warning that my AS display adapter
is not enabled or suppored or whatever that message says.

I am not sure how to copy that message to send it to the list cause it
happens when I have windows and Jaws load up.

So how do I get rid of that message I didn't change any of my display
adapter settings just the start up from selected start up to regular
start up.

So how do I make that ATI message go away?
--

Casey